WHY WRAP MY COMPANY VEHICLE
A wrap on your work truck, van, trailer, box truck or car is the most effective form of advertising in the market today. One advertisement wrap gains between 10,000 and 50,000 views per day depending on your location in Hampton Roads.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- Individual vehicle advertising generates between 30,000 to 70,000 daily vehicle impressions.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- Outdoor advertising delivers immediate results for advertisers. 29% say outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base buying decisions on ads they see.
- 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising.
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad anywhere you want.
- On average, a $20,000 investment buys 8.4 million yearly impressions with vehicle wraps.
Companies with a fleet of vehicles increase their presence and recognition within their market as seen by these statistics
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other advertising media.
- Americans report spending an average of 15 hours per week in-car.
- Every traffic jam becomes a terrific marketing opportunity.
- Eight of ten Americans report they have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days. This pedestrian traffic represents a significant opportunity for advertisers.
- Mobile advertising media reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper, radio and television.
- Unlike home mailers – your advertisements are not compared side-by-side to your competitors.
- Reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, professionals, and families.
How can you afford NOT to take advantage of the ad space on your vehicle?